Monday, September 29, 2008

New and Learning...

So, I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing. I've been a long time fan of some other blogs and posting comments, but this would be my first blog of my own. I am 21 years old and just graduated college for hospitality management. I am currently on the "prowl" for the start of my career, thus the reasoning behind the blog's name. It's a rough job market out there, and I'm afraid that the problems in the last couple of weeks on Wall St. and Main St. have made it worse. It's really a shame...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?¿

I love your blog!¡

Will come back!

FUERA DE CONTROL

PARA GANAR PLATA EN DOLARES PINCHA AQUƍ¡¡

Anonymous said...

Hospitality management? Is that similar to hotel management? What does it entail?

Anonymous said...

Yo man do post some more.. Thanks for droppin by my blog, do come back :) So you're studying hospitality management or are ya done with it?